Stiforp Profits

Monday, April 2, 2012

Protandim Testimonials (Arthritis and Diabetes)

There are many Protandim testimonials floating about in cyber land. Suspicions about how Protandim works are temporary when people plug into the testimonials and PubMed too, and see the entire peer reviews studies. The individuals who had yet read about the independent studies conducted, by many universities on the effects of Protandim. One of the studies done by Louisiana State University on animals revealed, Protandim reduces the incidence of skin tumors by a significant percentage. This is just one of many scientific studies that support how well Protandim works. In fact, there are 20 universities that are making a detailed analysis on the real benefits of Protandim so far. Some studies are on the ingredients of Protandim. Others Universities scrutinize the advantages Protandim can provide to diseases like cardiovascular disorders and diabetes.

Protandim Testimonials are extremely moving, I only hope they touch others the same way. People who have been ill with ailments, that they often struggle with then look to find a better quality of life, and find it with one little all natural pill can be an amazing thing, with any person and their family life. Especially when price of the product, will not break their back or wallet. I have seen many testimonials that have changed the way I look at this Protandim product and life in general. When it concerns a loved one it can become that much more moving.

Rheumatoid Arthritis


My name is Dale I have Rheumatoid Arthritis this is my Protandim testimonial. I ran into a distributor for LifeVantage and he offered me Protandim I thought right, and I expected it not to work. I have been given many other supplements that I feel are ineffective, to say the least, and why should this be any different. I have had Rheumatoid Arthritis for 40 years now, and it has gotten so severe that many of my joints are now fused. I was scheduled to have Ankle Fusion surgery by a leading ankle surgeon. I can not believe only after taking Protandim for just under 2 weeks I then canceled my surgery, and I no longer use crutches anymore. Though I am not cured, but way better off than before, and I have now been on Protandim for 2 1/2 weeks.

Dale Ross

Diabetes and Pain;

My name is Dave Goins, and I’m a diabetic. I used almost 30 units of insulin each day, and in only five days, I was able to lower my insulin from 30 units to 20 units. WOW! Just after 2 months, my insulin is down to 12 units, plus I’m lowering it now that my body is now letting me know that I do not need as much insulin. I had to take nine pills a day for pain in my feet and legs, and I stop taking them now started taking Protandim. I do not need them anymore, and I thank the Lord almighty for Protandim.

Dave

Thank you Dale and Dave for your courage and wonderful Protandim testimonials!
To find out more and how to get 20% off click here on Protandim!



No comments:

Post a Comment