Stiforp Profits

Friday, April 6, 2012


Does ViSalus Work?

Does ViSalus work is a legitimate question with all this hoopla about shedding pounds by way of shake. ViSalus claims to transform bodies with in a couple of months or even weeks, so let's look under the hood and see what is up? I have dug into some letters here from a few ViSalus customers, and this is what they had to say.

Not only has ViSalus transformed our bodies with a combined weight loss over 130 pounds it has given us the vitality to live our lives to the absolute fullest. We can keep up with our grandchildren now. We love the products and recommend to people who wish to get their life back.

Thank you ViSalus!”

-Tony & Sandy Ybarra

“I had little energy with low self esteem and found myself very content staying at home, instead of socializing and participating in family outings or hanging with my friends. I now feel healthy, confident and happy with myself. Does ViSalus work? It sure did for me! I am so much more outgoing and can not thank ViSalus enough!”

-Theresa Granmoe – 81 pounds lost and counting

“For the very first time in life, I’ve been called skinny. I feel the best I’ve felt in years and the Challenge has given me a new lease on life. This is an easy program to follow, and you do not have to starve yourself!”

-Randy Head- 66 pounds lost during the Challenge

“As a practicing physician for 23 years, I have seen a wide variety of nutritional supplements. I have reviewed the research on the Vi-pak as well as the blend of ingredients, which I find second to none. I recommend that anybody who wants optimal nutrition add this revolutionary product to their Body by Vi Challenge Kit.

Dr. Paul Wehrum

“After 90 days in the business, we replaced Dale’s retirement income that had taken him 32 years to earn. Because of the ViSalus opportunity, we are pursing our dreams and a lifestyle that we never believed possible.”

-Dale & Linda Croy – 2 star Ambassadors “By promoting the Body By Vi Challenge, I have been able to create a sex-figure income while being a stay at home mom. I get to enjoy field trips, classroom parties and even pick my son up from school every single day! It has changed not only my life but the lives of everybody in my family!” -Vicki Meyer- Ambassador

“Since joining ViSalus, we have earned over $62,100 and fired both of our bosses. Now, we have the time and financial freedom to go where we want, when we want. If we can do it, anybody can… Get started right away!” -Pete & Nicole Bunting- 2 star Ambassadors

I would like to thank the Doctor and everyone else who shared their incredible stories with us today.

If you are interested in more info on, does ViSalus work click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment