Stiforp Profits

Sunday, April 29, 2012


Share How I profited $10,256 In Less Than 2 Days (My Tips Revealed)

Hello, have some stimulating and informative information that could possible change your life as it has mine. These few hundred words in this short article I will share with people how I was able to pocket $10,256 in under 2 days on the internet.

I know how numerous people struggle with making an income on line, but it is not difficult once individuals understand how to make money online properly. Years, I struggled with making a good living online. I would make a few dollars from some methods, but I could never find a way to a dependable, consistent business model that could help me achieve financial freedom.

I did have a burning desire to make a living with the internet, and I was prepared to put in all the vigor possible to accomplish this aspiration. What I kept encountering was this same old issue how to figure out a way to make enough of an income online. I must have bought at least 20 courses or software that were crammed with a lot of hype and promised, to make hundreds or thousands of dollars with just a click of the mouse. I was deflated to find that not any of them worked as intended, and it would damage my self-confidence about making it online.

One turning point came when I stumbled upon a gentleman by the name of Mack Michaels and his web coaching. I opt to join his coaching program despite all the over hype prom misses of past programs. I had repeatedly heard how email marketing and how it could be particularly lucrative. I have tried a little email marketing a while back, but I was not so sure how to do it accurately because I was miss guided by people that was not sure how to do themselves or their were uninformed.

Then I decided to look into this coaching program and format in November of 2011, and ended up plugging right into the materials. I did read some inspiring reviews with this program and coaching. What did I have to lose at this point so I proceeded to put most of my focal point into this?

The main turning point came one day that altered my life was February 5, 2012. By this point, I had my email with thousands of people built up from following MR. Michaels coaching system. My email list was roughly 5100 people. The methods varied to generate this traffic from advertizing traffic methods (pay per click), article marketing, SEO, video marketing and forum marketing to help build up this lovely little email list. The niche I had chosen was the health and wellness industry with the main products being that of weight loss.

During these 74 days that I was constructing my email list, I was giving my email readers an assortment of good sound info to do with people losing weight. It is about giving your readers good value which in turn, would help my creditability when promoting any products or service. When they see how I went the extra mile to supply them with valuable tips, about how to lose weight that I look up for their benefits. Now, on February 4th, 2012, I will promote my weight loss product to my email list of people.

My weight loss product I was going to endorse cost $49 as an affiliate I would profit 75% of that. My commission was like $36.75 on any and all sales that I made. Before I released info about this weight lose product, I reviewed all what it had to offer to make certain that it was legit and presented a nutritious and healthy means for weight loss. This product turned out to be extremely high-quality. Now it is time to write up an email so I could endorse and promote this product to my list.

It was getting late so I sent out the emails with my weight loss promotion just after midnight on February 4th, then went to bed. When I got up and check the next day, and I saw over $4,000 in my Clickbank account. I was blown away and could not believe it. Before that day, I had hardly made much of anything on the internet, and it was like a dream. So I had a ton of stuff to do that day and waited till day two to check into my account again.

I about fell over, to find out that my commission was now at $10,256 in less than 2 days I was at 279 sales just from that one weight loss promotion. That is just below 6% conversion rate with my email list of 5100. If I can do this, then anyone could and the main thing to recognize with these numbers and results is it so very feasible with email marketing when we have the right teacher and tools.

$10,000 conclusion:

Never in my wildest dreams would I even think about making over $10,256 in less than 2 days on the internet. But, I realized I did not do myself and was a team achievement that only I was able to accomplish with the help of my coach and mentor. When following Mack Michaels (Millionaire Society) coaching steps also by focusing on giving true value to my email list. Those of you who are attracted in earning an extremely gratifying amount of money online, you will need to find an admirable coach. I highly recommend Mack Michaels program and coaching because it has changed my life.
Wish everyone sound luck with their future internet marketing business. I hope this article helps people grasp that anyone can earn a vast income online. The first most noteworthy thing is to take action.

No comments:

Post a Comment