Stiforp Profits

Thursday, August 30, 2012


Empower Network Scams? No Smoke and Mirrors Here Just My Personal Testimonial

For those legit working people who are searching for Empower Network scams, you have found a true Empower Network review. I am not into giving the people, smoke and mirrors tactics with bait a switch at the end wanting you to join this program or system. Just here to give straight and let you make your own judgments.
There seems to be that all important piece to the puzzle or info being left out all too frequently. Thus this can quickly lead to people labeling this opportunity as a staunch legit business or a scam.
I joined a few months back and watch a video, with Empower Networks David Wood who is one of the co-founders; he went on and threw down his sales pitch about how people could be making 10 to 15 grand a month in just a matter of a month or two. First before I could make a signal penny I would have to pay $25 a month for a Word Press website and another $20 for a merchant account. They also want you to get an Autoresponder, and that is $19 a month for like only 500 subscribers. Not that significant a deal so far.
This next video is an example why people claim that Empower Network scams individuals. In order to get paid on the other 3 bigger ticket products, you have to purchase them or your next up line that has bought in, gets the commissions. The products are only videos explaining how to do all this and make greater commissions. Empower Networks David Wood wants out of me, and everyone else over $1600 so you can get paid on people you bring in that buy these videos. Then he has the audacity to call people a wussy if they do not pull out their credit card and buy all of this system. That blew me away when this little Wessel call other people a wussy. The big claim was they pay people 100% commissions too, that I have heard from many and a lot say that is not true when they did get paid.
In the first couple of videos, they tell people all they have to do is blog on your website, and that are it along with their powerful system and free traffic that they provide. Ya right, I do not think so it takes a so much more than just blogging to get your traffic. David even goes on to say you better get on board now for the other income streams (over $1600) or it will be passes onto your up line. After doing everything they ask me to do with their system, I did not make a cent, and so I canceled and moved on.
Here, is a fresh testimonial I just came across for this Empower Network review from a gale named Helen Maria.
I’m not making any money, and I’ve been in the program since April. I’ve watched all the videos – written blogs, advertised my capture pages and back linked from several other websites I own. I’ve set up Facebook, set up a Weber but nothing. I’ve created web forms and written newsletters. What else can I do? It all smells like a scam to me.
I will let you make your own judgment when it comes to Empower Network scams. This was my personal experience I wanted to share. By the way there are No 30-or 60 day money back guarantees and no money back of any kind at any time no matter what. Almost every system and program online today gives every person a 30 to 60 day money back no questions ask guarantee.
Looking to find a way to get 100% Financial Freedom? Then go to Sudds Partner In Profit.Find out how this is done with no experience and for Free . Check it out by going herenow!
For more interesting Work from home ideas go ==> here!

No comments:

Post a Comment